The College aims to accelerate the development of industrial technology manpower required by the economic recovery and industrialization program as well as enhance productivity, employability, and self-reliance.
- Respond to the urgent need for local, national and international manpower in the field of industrial technology;
- Train skilled graduates who can work as associates, operators, technician entrepreneurs, trainers, supervisors or managers along with their area of expertise;
- Develop individuals with their desirable values and work ethics ;
- Develop individuals with skills on operating their own expertise;
- Help individuals to value working while learning; and
- Prepare individuals to be productive and participative in community development.