This Module is to be taken by all CSU students before they formally start their online classes.
The College aims to accelerate the development of industrial technology manpower required by the economic recovery and industrialization program as well as enhance productivity, employability, and self-reliance.
- Respond to the urgent need for local, national and international manpower in the field of industrial technology;
- Train skilled graduates who can work as associates, operators, technician entrepreneurs, trainers, supervisors or managers along with their area of expertise;
- Develop individuals with their desirable values and work ethics ;
- Develop individuals with skills on operating their own expertise;
- Help individuals to value working while learning; and
- Prepare individuals to be productive and participative in community development.