- To produce proficient, competent, and committed graduates equipped with the knowledge, skills, and positive values demanded by the IT profession, and
- To produce research and extension-service oriented graduates.
- Advance proficiency and competency of academically qualified and research-oriented faculty line-up caring about students and their successes.
- Produce productive, skilled proficient graduates based on up-to-date and relevant curriculum that has an optional balance between theory and practice.
- Uncover possibilities or IT-break through among students through computer laboratories, facilities, equipment and instructional classroom that are par with IT program, local and abroad.